The Vision is based on the premise that the client is naturally committed, after all it is his money.
- Matching client’s commitment in order to achieve project objectives.
- Understanding the development process, appreciating the roles of the development team and what needs to be done to make it all happen.
The RMI approach is as follows:
- Understanding the client’s business
- Understanding the client’s requirements
- Determine the desired situation
- Design the solution
We understand the wider business issues of:
- Long term relationships
- Open book accountability
Our major business aims are:
- Save client’s time and money
- Being fair and honest in all our dealings with clients and contractors alike
- To assist in providing an environment that allows the freedom to devise and deliver unique world class African based solutions that work for our clients
To take full responsibility of our actions
- Exploratory meeting – determine if we can be of assistance
- Select the service you require and agree fees and time scales
- Signing of appointment contract
- Assembly team
- Meet key role players
- Appoint director in charge of project
- Allocate Quantity Surveying resources to suit the project
- Ensure our reporting formats tie up with the clients requirement